iMayberry Community

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

Views: 18435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Malcolm Tucker "Man In a Hurry" said that

Malcom Tucker (wm. emhart robert?  Man in a hurry. He finally succumbed to the Mayberry charm & "laid back style." He stayed the night.

"I hate to knock your town ----, but Lake Charles black-topped around the Gas Works three years ago!

Who said that?

Uncle Ollie, when the whole family went on a tour of Mayberry.

Who said, "Naughty Depety!"

Emma Brand

Who said..."I stay in the house too much"

A.Bee..............said I stay in the house too much.........to Andy ..........eatin  speaks louder that words.

Who said .............he thought  shaving cream was ice cream.

Floyd said "he thought shaving cream was ice cream".......

who said "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"

That would be Andy. Said it to Thomas A. Moody (Guest of Honor) as he was coming out of the back door of Barclay's Jewelry Store...got caught stealing...thus the line was delivered.

Floyd about Andy concerning he thought shaving cream was ice cream.

who said you look good enough to be in J.C. Penny display window?

That sounds like an Andy kind of compliment...
Floyd said it to Andy Andy's first haircut
Emma Brand called Barney a "Naughty Deputy" when he tried to give her a ticket for Jay-Walking.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Jubal Foster's discussion Andy Parts His Hair....?
"Wonder if the image was reversed?  In the "What Episode Did You Watch", Keevy posted…"
2 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to Jubal Foster's discussion Andy Parts His Hair....?
"Great job pointing that out, Franklin!  He runs around that corner so fast, I never looked at…"
9 hours ago
"Appreciate that compliment, Shorty.  I've read some of your posts.  You do a pretty…"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"@Keevy H.  I found that episode of Gomer Pyle USMC.  Survival of the Fattest.  Good…"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Jubal Foster's discussion Andy Parts His Hair....?
"You guys are "trained noticers"  "
yesterday
"I don't know why or how that happens, Franklin, but I sure am enjoying the discoveries all of…"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Jubal Foster's discussion Andy Parts His Hair....?
"Iv’e never noticed that particular thing that is filmed oposite, but I noticed in Earnest T.…"
yesterday
Jubal Foster posted a discussion

Andy Parts His Hair....?

I just finished watching 'Bringing Up Opie'.  I've noticed this before, and maybe someone has…See More
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That cracked me up Bobby.  :)"
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to Shorty Cox's discussion Un-seen Mayberry Citizens
"A rare moment when “cool” Andy loses his patience."
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Shorty Cox's discussion Un-seen Mayberry Citizens
"In Mr McBeavey Andy tells Opie that the hatchet he has must have come from Mr Edinger’s…"
Sunday
Shorty Cox replied to Shorty Cox's discussion Un-seen Mayberry Citizens
"When I started this thread, I did not realize there were so many un-seen Mayberry citizens. …"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service