iMayberry Community

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

Views: 16497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a good one, who said:

"Texarkana, Abilene, Mobile"

Roscoe P. Coletrane aka Jimmy Lindsey ?!?

no, wasn't Jim Lindsey...

Was it Mr. Dave?

No.  I'll give a hint.  It was in the Keevy Hazelton episode.

Ol Ferdie?
No, it was Opie explaining to Aunt Bee and Clara some of the songs about different towns that's Keevy Hazleton had sung about....

Who said:

"Well Martha, how are your begonias?'

Sorry to post another one before the last one was solved but who said:

"...and I paid him a sight more than he was worth, and just the minute my back was turned he stole me blind!"

Was that Mr. Carter talking about Jimmy in "The Great Filling Station Robbery"

yes!

"Hey honey...I'll tell you what, we'll make it easy on you. We'll all have today's special. If one goes...we all go."

Who said that?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Darrell Francis replied to Dud's discussion What would Mayberry look like today?
"Years ago one of Mayberry's citizens left for fame and fortune as a music star. Jim Lindsey…"
9 hours ago
Darrell Francis posted discussions
10 hours ago
Larry Grainger replied to Olan Soule's discussion Who's the lady?
"Bruce Bilson, the assistant director for a couple of seasons, said she was also a stand-in for Don…"
Monday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have not worked one of those nutcrackers in perhaps 30 or 40 years! So I forgot. But I remember as…"
Sunday
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Poor Andy just never understood women. And he seemed resigned to his fate. I believe he told Opie…"
Saturday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I see Two Chairs No Waiting is featuring Jeff Pruitt Takes a Wife. In that episode, as Andy and…"
Saturday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
"I did a Yahoo search under images and found a Mayberry chief car which is a Chevy station wagon…"
Saturday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
"1871 is the date I chose for the creation of the Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company since that is…"
Saturday
"I have Gomer as a member of the Fire Company as the chief mechanic."
Saturday
"Hi Darrell - My project has been taking a little longer than I planned due to other things taking…"
Saturday
Larry Grainger posted a discussion

Mayberry Christmas 2017

For those of you in the Middle Tennessee area or within driving distance; Rodney Dillard, Maggie…See More
Oct 13
Jeff Gossett posted a status
"Anybody know who owns a 1963 Mayberry squad car with Tennessee plates FIFE 63 and a re-elect Andy Taylor bumper sticker"
Oct 12

Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service