iMayberry Community

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

Views: 18127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Opie said this to Andy in front of Mr. Darling and Charlene
Looking for the person who originally said this...

"Eating burnt food gives you a good singing voice."

Who said that?

johnny paul jason

Who originally said " a penny hit by lightning is worth six cents"

This was in Opie and Andy bachelors .....where Opie told Andy that this is what Johnny Paul Jason said ...that eating burnt foods give you a good singing voice .....also that chewing tar is good for the teeth......

Johnny Paul was wise beyond his years.

Opie telling Aunt Bee and Andy when he was talking about all the advice he had given him.

Who said, "a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.". . .

I believe that was Barney telling Andy he was gonna fight Jeff Pruitt, who was wooing Thelma Lou.  

Who said, "Mother likes me to get a lot of vitamin C during the flu season."

That sounds like a Howard Sprague line...

Correct!  If I've been Howard, I think I'd keep that mother stuff to myself!  

By way of Mr. Opie Taylor.  Johnny Paul Jason was the ultimate authority for Opie!

Who said:  "If you put a horse hair in stagnation water it will turn into a snake"

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Ronnie Watkins updated their profile
52 minutes ago
Ryan Murphy updated their profile
1 hour ago
Johnna Buntin updated their profile
3 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he…"
7 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about…"
8 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconJames Pollard, Christopher Nelson, Crystal Lovell and 4 more joined iMayberry Community
14 hours ago
Roger Worley posted a status
"clip from YouTube on filming mistakes etc, it has several things I have never seen. Remove if not allowed https://youtu.be/Zhq1VAyHc0s"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good guess as I think there may have been snake charmer music in that episode. In the episode I am…"
Sunday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The banjo player?"
Saturday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Hint: in what episode was there snake charmer music?"
Saturday
Roger Worley posted a status
"Any fellow town folk ham radio folks?"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service