iMayberry Community

Hello from the, Septic Tank Pumpers, chapter, based in Ocean View, VA. I started the chapter back in the late 80's with 3 friends, but they weren't really into it like I was and we really didn't do a whole lot of anything. We went to the 30th anniversary celebration in Charlotte in '90 and that was about it. Lost touch with them a long time ago so I'm the only pumper right now. I went to the first 10 Mayberry Days and had my picture made with the other chapter leaders and met some fine folks. Haven't been back in quite a spell. Who knows what episode I took my chapter name from? Hint: It has nothing to do with Barney's anniversary gift to his parents.

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joe...I'ma  little slow with catching all the messages here sometimes.  Great to see posting on here.  I always wondered why we suddenly didn't see you at Mayberry Days the last few years.  Always on the lookout for you.  Lots of familiar faces still there, plus even more new ones each year.  Still as fun as ever to see everybody.  Btw, I should verify that I for one do know which episode your chapter name comes from.  (I wouldn't be much of a Presiding Goober if I didn't, right?) Rumor has it that Nelvin knows, too :-)  Keep on pumpin'!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I was flipping channels the other day and came across an episode of Tombstone Territory. Lo and…"
9 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion New Game - Spot Tom
"Tom even did a little shopping @ Bert's!  (Rare Nickle beat me to it, but I thunk…"
11 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I watched an old Sterling Hayden movie called "Johnny Guitar" over the weekend.  Ben…"
11 hours ago
Jerry Eads liked Allan "Floyd" Newsome's profile
17 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Makes you thank!"
20 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Little old ladies out never to clank."
21 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw an episode on Perry Mason with a shoplifter. And the same lady played the shoplifter in the…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"I think everyone has had their eyes opened at one time or another but I don't think…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw our beloved girl Peggy in a Hitchcock episode "Invitation to an Accident" Season…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Are you sure you said 'drawer' or 'door' cause I thought you said…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Well, in their defense, they did have "Maximum Security". Keys in the drawer. "
yesterday
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"How else was Otis supposed to let himself out after his time was up?"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service