iMayberry Community

Allan "Floyd" Newsome's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"I had watched The Andy Griffith Show off and on for most of my life and I knew some…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 6, 2012 to What Mayberry thinking is on your mind?

15 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Warren Fanatic

"Hubcaps Lesh is great in that one.  Ha ha.  "Buy a car today!" "

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 5, 2012 to I've finnished watchng all the TAGS Episodes, which episode should I watch again?

25 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by John Lane

"I know this is MUCH more than one line but I LOVE THIS. It's from "The Darling Baby"…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 5, 2012 to What's your favorite line from The Andy Griffith Show?

115 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brain

"BARN: Oh, he's loaded. Floyd: I wonder how he got all that money. Barn: You kiddin?…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 5, 2012 to What's your favorite line from The Andy Griffith Show?

115 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brain

"All of them!   What I'd do is go back to the first episode and start watching them A…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 5, 2012 to I've finnished watchng all the TAGS Episodes, which episode should I watch again?

25 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by John Lane

"Nobody can pick one...that's the beauty of this site.  When you think of a great lin…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 4, 2012 to What's your favorite line from The Andy Griffith Show?

115 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brain

"Ha ha...I don't think I've ever noticed that quote about breathing!  Thank you for p…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 4, 2012 to What's your favorite line from The Andy Griffith Show?

115 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brain

"Don't forget the head nod.  He delivers that with style."

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 29, 2011 to What's your favorite line from The Andy Griffith Show?

115 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brain

"I understand, Marie.  We'll be here if it turns out to be somewhere you enjoy visiti…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 29, 2011 to Groups, Forums, Blogs....Help, where do I post first?

2 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Allan "Floyd" Newsome

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

mayberryfan replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Andy to Barney: Are you gonna enter or are you planning on bringing the sandwiches?"
1 hour ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Who said... "Oh, I forgot to tell ya...that door's still hot.""
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That would be Opie! He was such a fast learner..."
yesterday
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Yes, I believe it was Briscoe.  Who said Meat!"
yesterday
mayberryfan replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Briscoe? "
yesterday
mayberryfan posted a discussion

Mayberry Elsewhere

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I thought it would be fun to see how or if TAGS…See More
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"Bernie,  I have to agree.  Peg does a fine job on that song.  "
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?
"Good question! I forgot, but when I find the episode I will post it."
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"My favorite songs from TAGS.... 1.  Down In The Valley, by Andy and Peggy B.  Dooley, by…"
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?
"Hey, Mayor......what episode had the rhubarb comment?"
Friday
mayberryfan replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney-isms
""Boy, giraffes are selfish. Always running around, looking out for number one.""
Thursday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed that before, chickie! Way to make the scene!"
Tuesday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service