iMayberry Community

Allan "Floyd" Newsome's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey folks! Somehow this discussion popped back up toward the top of the listing and…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 19, 2017 to Mayberry in the Midwest

5 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Allan "Floyd" Newsome

"Thanks to those who have donated to keeping the iMayberry Community going.  It cost…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 31, 2016 to Rise Up you FRIENDLY TOWNSPEOPLE.

16 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by ColHarV

"Thank you Colonel. It's been just over 4 years since the site was created and I pick…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Jan 5, 2016 to Happy Anniversary/Happy Birthday IMayberry Community

3 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by ColHarV

"Hey Mayberry, Tonight's Two Chairs No Waiting podcast is all about this particular t…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 29, 2015 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1016 Oct 7
Reply by Mayor Pike

"George, You're right as rain. That's why I posted the photos of what you were descri…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 28, 2015 to Naughty pin-up picture?

17 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Shorty Cox

"Here's another  where you can see the calendar that I guess always drew my attention…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 26, 2015 to Naughty pin-up picture?

17 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Shorty Cox

"George, I would have to say you might have seen incorrectly.  I've looked closely ov…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 26, 2015 to Naughty pin-up picture?

17 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Shorty Cox

"Aren't ya kind....aren't ya kind.  Thanks Col. "

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 26, 2015 to Merry Christmas Mayberry Folk!

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Keevy Hazelton

"You're welcome, Mrs. Mendlebright!"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 26, 2015 to Merry Christmas Mayberry Folk!

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Keevy Hazelton

"Wow.. I was just looking at this post.  It's from more than three years ago.  How lo…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Dec 26, 2015 to Two Chairs No Waiting Pod Cast

4 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Allan "Floyd" Newsome

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
22 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Tuesday
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Monday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Here are two pictures of Sheldon Leonard. One of them shows him as the bartender in that movie."
Monday
"Yes, Burt was the cop, played by Ward Bond (Wagon Train), but you have Leonard nailed, cha-ching…"
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Wow I didn’t know that about them being n A Wonderful Life. I have the DVD, gonna have to…"
Monday
"He was in the 1946 classic "It's A Wonderful Life." Had a bit part, he was the man…"
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Just watching TCM and I thought I saw Mayor Pike , or the actor -  Dick Elliott, in a movie so…"
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"This is a difficult.  Both brought so much to Mayberry.  S-T-O-N-E-R, was good at…"
Sunday
Shorty Cox replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Yes,  Andy tells Opie his Ma died, we don't know if it was illness or just being stepped…"
Sunday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service