iMayberry Community

Thelscuz's Discussions (1,630)

Discussions Replied To (1497) Replies Latest Activity

"I always thought it was touching the way Miss Poultice held her head high despite ha…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 21 to Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...

17 Jul 23
Reply by Matt Hurley

"Got it marked in red!  Looking forward to it:)"

Thelscuz replied Jul 20 to Mayberry Christmas Show

1 Jul 20
Reply by Thelscuz

"In the late 1950's a truck stop out on the highway about two miles from our house of…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 14 to Mayberry Inflation Adjusted Prices

11 Jul 15
Reply by Bernie Fife

"Unless you follow Aunt Bee's sister's plan and go to visit relatives.  Sometimes you…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 14 to Mayberry Folk on Vacation

8 Jul 15
Reply by Dr. Pendyke

"Awesome video.  Lots of glass-breaking going on in Mayberry.  Hope somebody opened u…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 9 to Breaking glass in Mayberry

5 Jul 9
Reply by Mayor Pike

"Didn't think about it at the time--but we may be married (see above)!  Only problems…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 6 to B&W vs COLOR

5 Jul 7
Reply by Dr. Pendyke

"I do"

Thelscuz replied Jul 6 to B&W vs COLOR

5 Jul 7
Reply by Dr. Pendyke

"Didn't that feller with the change purse lose $50?  No wonder Opie was so excited wh…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 5 to Mayberry Inflation Adjusted Prices

11 Jul 15
Reply by Bernie Fife

"I can tell you what Juanita DIDN'T like:  She didn't like to cook supper at her plac…"

Thelscuz replied Jul 4 to But What Did They Do For Fun?

18 Jul 5
Reply by Bernie Fife

"I'd also miss Andy saying to Barney, when he just can't take anymore, "You beat ever…"

Thelscuz replied Jun 22 to What Would You Miss Most?

10 Jun 22
Reply by Thelscuz

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"What does Gilly Walker do for a living?"
11 hours ago
Matt Hurley replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"Emmet's brother-in-law, Ben Beecham, was in the insurance bid'ness. He was also a former…"
12 hours ago
Matt Hurley replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"He also owned Foster Furniture Polish...must have been a front for gamblin', maybe that's…"
12 hours ago
"Yes, and she used the alias "Nettie Albright" in that episode, where we also learned that…"
12 hours ago
"of course, his wife's father was Jensen, of Jensen Orthopedic Loafers, he cleaned up when the…"
12 hours ago
"I believe Otis was a glue dipper over at the furniture factory...I think Barney said he could be a…"
12 hours ago
Matt Hurley replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Just noticed this yesterday! Lurene Tuttle is also Luther Heggs' landlady in The Ghost and Mr.…"
19 hours ago
Matt Hurley replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In episode 3, The Guitar Player, have you ever noticed how hairy Jim Lindsey's (James Best)…"
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"A similar item: One of the convicts was also one of the Fun Girls. Amazing what some makeup can…"
yesterday
Rex West joined Allan "Floyd" Newsome's group
Thumbnail

Mayberry Squad Car Owners

Owners of replicas of Mayberry Squad Cars now have a place to gather and share their cars with each…See More
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Annabelle Silbey (season 1, #8) and the lady shoplifter (season 4, #21) were both played by Lurene…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife left a comment for Scott J. Payne
"A confederate flag?"
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service