Challenging Mayberry Crossword

In the reply of this discussion is an interesting crossword featuring unseen characters. Give it a try!

Note that this was found at https://crosswordlabs.com/view/unseen-tags-characters8 I tried to use their embed code but it would not show up properly, so I will give them attribution here. With the link, you can fill this out online. Otherwise, I will update the puzzle here as we figure it out.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good work all! Here is an update:

4250842186?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 18 Across HarveyWillock

• 8 across.....Barney was blackballed by Jack Egbert (he was no prize).

• OK, I will add a few more that I found. I will add JUANITA for 19 Down, and UNCLENAT for 23 Across (haha they give us that one!). Sorry but 24 across (olive) is not correct and 25 across (baker) can not work. Using their online application checks as you enter so this is how I know. I have refrained from peeking at their key!

4246425615?profile=RESIZE_930x

• In an unexpected whirlwind of remembrance, I got 24 Across. It is FRANK.

Looks like we are going to have to do some episode watch'n to get the others!

• 5 across Taft?

• Ok, 25 across Allen

24 across Frank?

• Barney mentioned Frank a time or two, thinking he was speaking to Juanita.

• Oops, sorry Mayor, I wasn’t questioning you.  I thought Frank too but overlooked you’d already got it.

Those bits cracked me up every time. 

~Hello pussycat~...........oh hi Frank.

• I believe 10 down is Hodie Snitch

This reply was deleted.