iMayberry Community

Let's put lines in and take turns finishing scenes by filling in the next line. After you answer one, leave one for the next person. Comment all along the way. It should be fun.

Here's a starter:

BARNEY: During our lifetime we travel many roads. There are big roads and little roads, rocky roads and smooth roads. Dirt highways and improved roads. Now let's take you, and that outfit you got yourself there.
GOMER: ____?____

Views: 7328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who said to Helen: "We've got a lot of work to do!" 

hint: it was not Andy. 

And it was a color episode.
Mayor Pike, I’m wondering if it wasn’t Roger Bryant, the book publisher, on Helen the Authoress. “Hello Sandy!”
That's a good guess Larry, but that is not the person. I am sure a Roger had that on his mind though.

Another hint: Possibly the most educated man to visit Mayberry!

Frank Smith from "Andy's Rival" ?

Yes Sir!

That Frank sure is smart, as Goober would say. Despite Helen's denials, her and Frank seemed to look a little too cozy together. 

Proof!!!!

Frank was an “Interloper.” Haha
I’m not sure this fits here exactly, but I have a trivia question, based on a few lines from an episode. Does anyone know who Jelsic Sturm is? (Spelling of the name is from Netflix captions.)
He’s just some fella from back in the hills that was an obvious rival of Ernest T. Bass. He must have joined the service and got a uniform that the girls back in the hills swooned over...which prompted ETB to come into town and try to join the Army. These few short lines gave the entire “back story” to this episode. Brilliant writing.
Yes, that’s him. I imagine Ernest T. may have chucked a rock or two through Jelsic’s windows.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I bet is was that Clyde Plaunt, the septic guy from Mount Pilot, that did this to Howard!"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Aw, poor Howard!  If Barney Miller doesn't take care of the perpetrator, I'll…"
7 hours ago
Rare Nickle replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Howard Sprague got beat up and went to Barney Miller to report it."
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Shoplifting, huh?  I’m thinking he was maybe swiping tomatoes or peaches?"
Thursday
George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
""Steve Quincy said he didn't have to come!"And we see where he ended up, busted for…"
Wednesday
Profile IconJason and Carol Hunter joined iMayberry Community
Dec 11
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
""Let's go down to the old folks home and take the bolts out of the wheelchairs... Maybe…"
Dec 11
George's TV Repair replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Caution, user should wear gloves!"
Dec 9
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Opie:  “Yeah, Paw....ain’t it a beaut?”"
Dec 8
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Newton Monroe: "I'm ept! ""
Dec 6
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
""Andy that's no vacation, what you otto do is get your blue suit cleaned, pack your…"
Dec 4
Olan Soule replied to Luther Heggs's discussion Jim Nabors has passed
" I just discovered this site so I'm not familiar with the protocol but for what it's…"
Dec 2

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service