Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did Anybody Notice?

In the episode “Stranger in Town”… when the group follows into the hotel after Ed Sawyer checks in, Mrs. Bentley is right there with them…but did anybody notice that the twins, William and Robert were not, and have been left outside…alone??? Curious. Curious. Curious.

• I did notice that, Colonel Harvey! I said to my wife, "she left the twins outside!" 

• 12345228471?profile=RESIZE_930xBarney complained that they had no machine guns in Season 2, "Crime Free Mayberry."  Well, he has at least one now, as we see when he still has the one from when he was rescued from the fleeing Decoy Gold Truck, in Season 4, "A Black Day for Mayberry."

• I saw it, good eye, Col.  I never noticed it before. Looks like a piece of tape or something hanging from the mic. 

• Is it my eyes playing tricks on me, or in the episode, Andy and Opie-Bachelors, at the bus stop while Aunt Bee is giving instructions and Peggy is standing next to Andy … I think I see the boom mic coming in over Andy 's head a few times.

• I just now noticed that Andy met Helen for the 'first time'   on two different occasions.  Once on

Andy Discovers America, and once on A wife for Andy.

Unless I am wrong, because I'm willing to stand corrected on that.

• Watching "Barney's Replacement", Andy sends Bob out to handle the wife-beating case when Ed Simpkins gives his wife "what for".  Bob leaves without knowing where to go, seemingly.

• I just watched that episode and I was wondering the same thing.  Great minds! 

• In the episode with Gomer saves Andy, the heater is over by the front window near the cells. But in the episode of Newton Monroe, they heat the building from the basement, (which we've never heard of until now,) with the furnace and Newton forgets to open the flue. 

• Have you ever noticed?

In just a little over a half a season, in which Gomer appeared in just 4 episodes, he went from just knowing how to pump gas…S3:E16 (Man in a Hurry) to expert mechanic in S4:E6 (Gomer the House Guest).

Now that is some Fast-Tract learning!  😂

This reply was deleted.