Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In Mayberry Goes Hollywood, Floyd is not Floyd Lawson but Floyd Colby as he has a sign on his window "Colby's Tonsorial Parlor".

• Have you ever noticed in episode 7 season 4 : Black Day For Mayberry, the " T men " sitting in the courthouse waiting for the sheriff? Rance Howard is there waiting on the right and then Opie comes in and the man sitting there is not Rance, maybe Rance was out with Leon ( Clint Howard ) getting him ready for his part. Also both men put their hats on rather quickly.   " No thanks Leon, mo-move along Leon  let's keep this area clear. Don't Loiter around here. 

• The reason is explained on episode 598 of Two Chairs No Waiting, head over there and have a listen or watch it on YouTube for a better experience. 

• Season 7, final episode, Goober’s Contest.  Actor Owen Bush plays Mr. Hammond, the printer.

Season 8, first episode, Opie’s First Love.  Actor Owen Bush plays Doyle, the clothing salesman.

Curious, curious.

• Has anyone else ever noticed that swindler Seth Taylor’s right arm seems to be too long, as his statue appears?  Maybe it’s something else, but the statue always looked odd to me.

9046216856?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Yes, I did notice this! I'll bet he played a mean game of tennis. And maybe he could dunk in basketball too!

• I knew a guy in highschool like that. He was my height but he could dunk because his arms were so long!

• It was passed down through the generations, which is why Andy became “the long arm of the law.”  

• Now that’s funny.  Howard Sprague could have used that joke on Colonel Tim’s Talent Time.

• Barney gets "gassed" literally when Gomer puts gas in the wront place on The Gold Truck.  Just a minute or two later, Barney's pants are dry.  Curious...Curious...Curious. haha

This reply was deleted.