Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I did notice this! I'll bet he played a mean game of tennis. And maybe he could dunk in basketball too!

• I knew a guy in highschool like that. He was my height but he could dunk because his arms were so long!

• It was passed down through the generations, which is why Andy became “the long arm of the law.”  

• Now that’s funny.  Howard Sprague could have used that joke on Colonel Tim’s Talent Time.

• Barney gets "gassed" literally when Gomer puts gas in the wront place on The Gold Truck.  Just a minute or two later, Barney's pants are dry.  Curious...Curious...Curious. haha

• And good thing they decided against smokng at the time or Barney could have experienced "Pants on Fire" first hand!

• In Season 1, in the episode "Mayberry Goes Hollywood", Barney tells about someone visiting Hollywood and see Gary Cooper's house and saw his newspaper.  One of them went over and picked up the newspaper and subsequently, Gary Cooper's maid came out and asked them to get off the grass.  In Season 6, in the episode "The Taylors in Hollywood" the exact same scenario occurs, except they are in front of Cesar Romero's house.  The interesting part is the episodes are 5 years apart and each episode has a completely different set of writers.  Makes you think...

• I went and found what you are talking about and that is an amazing similarity betwixed them two stories with the news paper the maid and the bus and so on.  Very good noticing.

• "Somethin's goin on..I can just smell it."

• Hey Mayor, that's  probly just the Diner, they have corned-beef and cabbage on tuesdays.

This reply was deleted.