Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you ever noticed all of the characters that played multiple parts on the show. Some are obvious. Some not so much. Let's name and/or show pictures of some. 7298661269?profile=RESIZE_930xI'll start. 

•  

7138504881?profile=RESIZE_584x

In season (1) Above, as you come in the front door to the left is another door

I've never seen anyone go into.  In season (2) Below they have renovated the jail

adding a heater and a big window.

7138505497?profile=RESIZE_584x

• very interesting, I remember that from years ago but had forgotten about it.  I do love to notice how the Taylor household (kitchen, living room) changes from season to season.  It went from sparse in season 1 to much more modern in 1967 (at least by Mayberry standards)

• Have you ever noticed all the Calendars in the episodes?...but none seem to show the Month!

curious...curious...curious

• In the episode, The Darlings are Coming...take a look at the bottom of Andy's pant leg as he is coming around from the back of the Truck.  Mr. Darling has just started filling up his radiator...and if you look closely, you can see the wire from the microphone dragging out of Andy's pant leg as he approached.  

• You can also see a mic cable running out of Barney's pants leg when they are looking up in the tree at the bird nest.  The camera angle is from the bird next perspective during the time Barney is telling Andy that it is harmful to touch wild animals and they should use tweezers on them.  Andy replies that that is good to know and the next time he goes tiger hunting he will be sure to take some tweezers.  

• It is so obvious when you look for it! That cable is just draggin along.

Like Barney says, "The backs of your shoes . . . " so make sure you polish the backs, and keep all cables inside your clothing!

• I always loved that line, and Barney’s expression right after.  :)

• In "Guest of Honor" ...Thomas A Moody shook the RIGHT hands of the welcoming committee on the Hotel Porch...but all of the guys missing wristwatches were wearing them on their LEFT wrists.  He must have been really good at his "craft."  HAHA

• I've been trying to figure out what it says on this window:  (something) RANVILLE,  and (something) RANARY   It is from Opie's Job. He is just about to run into that other kid and then they sprint across the street because they both want to get the job at the grocery store.

I'm thinking Granville, but that's as far as I get with it. I looked at Star Trek episodes because they did filming using the same sets: City on the Edge of Forever, A piece of the Action, and Miri. But I couldn't find the window. Maybe it shows up in another color episode.  It's like an itch I can't get at. 

3978811702?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.