Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you ever noticed that Andy seems to do all of his "official" paperwork using a pencil, instead of a pen?  Looks like official papers would be done with a pen. 

I can think of one instance where Andy reported he used a pen. Anybody know which instance I'm thinking about?

• When using the invisible ink 

• Have you ever noticed that Andy does most all of his official paperwork in the Courthouse using a PENCIL?  You'd think he'd use a PEN for official documents. However, there is one occasion where he reported that he had used a pen. Anybody know when?

• Can not answer your question but I want to also mention that they use a stubby little pencil, like the type that would come with your Yahtzee game, for writing out citations. Gomer kept his in his hat. PENNN-CIL!

Fred Goss hated when folks left those pens in their pockets. Thirty pounds of clothes, CLEANED IN INK!

• When Barney answers the phone at Thelma Lou's as Mary Grace was calling, Barney said, "It's for you, Thelma Lou."

of course it's for Thelma Lou, after all, the call came to her house. Hahaha

• I don't know if this one has been mentioned yet or not, so I figured I'd mention it.   That's not Floyd.

The barber is a stand-in for Floyd because Howard McNear was out because of a stroke.

It happens in the first few seconds of: A Date for Gomer.8252764673?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Good catch! Here is a little bigger image. Sure enough, NOT the real Floyd!  And put the kids to bed before you watch this one - there is some pretty bad violence!

8252792252?profile=RESIZE_710x

• The rating thing is a joke. One thing about today's society that I will never understand is how easily people are offended by every little thing. I'd bet that if we replaced the young folks in 1941 with today's young people the US would be gone.  Sorry for going off topic, just wanted to say that. But about that stand-in guy: I saw him on another episode where he is part of a background crowd but I can't remember where.

• Yes, I think I might remember him too. Perhaps he was a joker in the background of an episode where Barney made a big public scene. Episodes that come to mind include "Cave Rescue", "Citizen's Arrest", and "Barney's Motorcycle".

As far as Amazon's rating system goes, not sure what is going on. It is absolutely bizarre. Almost think it is a spoof by some wisecracker!

• I just watched “Citizens Arrest” and there is someone in the background of the crowd scenes that looks like it could be him. 

This reply was deleted.