iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was probably just the lightin'

- like Andy said

And Barney's shaking hand gave such a cool "strobe light" effect...ha ha ha

like andy said...

Ep: the Governor

Freeze the scene where the license plate is shown on the Governors car. Read the name of the state. It appears to be NC, but the letters are not all real letters...

EP: Mayberry On Record

This may be more in the category of something that dawned on me for the first time rather than noticing something for the first time, but shouldn't all the regular citizens have a lot of extra spending money after getting dividend checks from their folk album?  The royalties will continue for some time, and even if they don't get rich, they should at least have some extra cash.  It seems Barney should have more in his savings than what he had when he bought his first car later. 

Have you ever noticed that in the very first episode, Opie has a lamp on his nightstand, but when Andy carries him into his room later, the lamp is missing and a globe is in it's place.

Curious...curious...curious.
Ep: A Black Day for Mayberry

In the chase scene after the Gold Truck leaves with Barney inside...the truck and the squad car pass the same roadside scenes over and over.

I've noticed that one.  The place where the squad car cuts off the gold truck is a spot they just passed several seconds earlier. 

Yes, I've noticed that.  Actually the gold (cold, cold, I did not say GOLD) truck passes that place three times before being stopped by Andy.  Me and Laura Lee Hobbs noticed the action is filmed from three angles.   

You and Laura Lee have keen vision, ever considered a career in law enforcement? But do remember, it's Mayberry, gateway to danger. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Darrell Francis replied to Dud's discussion What would Mayberry look like today?
"Years ago one of Mayberry's citizens left for fame and fortune as a music star. Jim Lindsey…"
10 hours ago
Darrell Francis posted discussions
10 hours ago
Larry Grainger replied to Olan Soule's discussion Who's the lady?
"Bruce Bilson, the assistant director for a couple of seasons, said she was also a stand-in for Don…"
Monday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have not worked one of those nutcrackers in perhaps 30 or 40 years! So I forgot. But I remember as…"
Sunday
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Poor Andy just never understood women. And he seemed resigned to his fate. I believe he told Opie…"
Saturday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I see Two Chairs No Waiting is featuring Jeff Pruitt Takes a Wife. In that episode, as Andy and…"
Saturday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
"I did a Yahoo search under images and found a Mayberry chief car which is a Chevy station wagon…"
Saturday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
"1871 is the date I chose for the creation of the Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company since that is…"
Oct 13
"I have Gomer as a member of the Fire Company as the chief mechanic."
Oct 13
"Hi Darrell - My project has been taking a little longer than I planned due to other things taking…"
Oct 13
Larry Grainger posted a discussion

Mayberry Christmas 2017

For those of you in the Middle Tennessee area or within driving distance; Rodney Dillard, Maggie…See More
Oct 13
Jeff Gossett posted a status
"Anybody know who owns a 1963 Mayberry squad car with Tennessee plates FIFE 63 and a re-elect Andy Taylor bumper sticker"
Oct 12

Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service