iMayberry Community

Hey friends,

It is so good to have so many of you here in the iMayberry Community and part of the chapel.  I'd like to offer up this place as somewhere to submit prayer requests and praises for answered prayers. These requests will be "public" (meaning anyone that's part of the iMayberry Community will be able to read them) so please keep that in mind if the requests are sensitive.

I look forward to being able to offer up prayers and celebrate answered requests as well.

Please leave your request and praises in the comments below. 

--Allam

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to ask my Mayberry friends to please pray for my family; that they would have a desire to attend church with me. Also, I want to praise God and thank Him for a successful doctor visit. Thank you.

Sheryl, thank you for giving us a chance to pray with you. Joining with you in being a part of praying for your family and praising Him for your doctor visit is a chance for us to join God in what He is already at work doing.  I look forward to hearing what He does.

Sheryl, I haven't been on this site for several months and just saw your prayer request.  I think it's a wonderful idea to share prayer requests here!  I will be praying for your family to have the desire to attend church with you.  I know how that is, but keep hanging in there - my husband is slowly beginning to attend church with me after many years of marriage.  It will happen in God's way and in His timing.  And remember Acts 16:31.  Be encouraged and let us know how things are going.  Great news on your doctor's visit!

Allan:

Thank you for establishing the chapel. One of the enduring joys of TAGS is that folks in Mayberry were unapologetic people of faith. I would appreciate prayer for our family on a number of fronts:

First, we are seeking God's will concerning a school for our kids. In New Orleans, public schools are poor. My oldest was selected for admission to an excellent private school, but his little brother was not.

Second, we are praying that our landlord will allow us to rent here for another year. And last, I need a job. I've been out of work since last May.

More than anything, we seek God's will, wisdom and provision.

God bless,

Paul

I'd appreciate prayers by my Mayberry friends. It is a very dark, down time in life on multiple fronts. God bless.

Paul, I will be praying for you. God is on the Throne and I pray that He will bless you and give you peace of mind. God's grace will bring you through whatever you are going through right now. Psalm 91 : 1 - 6.

God bless,

Sheryl

Thank you Sheryl. I have been looking for work for the last 16 months, without success. Plus, I am struggling in my personal life, living in a house full of people, but feeling very lonely. My marriage is a daily struggle, due to financial and other issues. Just extremely depressed these days. Thank you for caring.

God bless,

Paul

Paul, just letting you know...you are not alone.  Many are praying for you and you're not forgotten.  May the Lord be with you and give you His strength.

-Allan

Paul, I am praying for you.  I hope that things have gotten better since you posted this request.  Praying the Lord will lift your depression and bring the answers you need.  Blessings.

I'm a new member and I need prayer. It has been a tough couple of weeks. My daughter went into the hospital. She's out now and doing fine. Praise God! A young man in her dorm at college was stabbed multiple times by his roommate. The roommate has been taken into custody. Last time I heard, the victim survived and was stable. I've been down with the flu. Please pray for all the students at her college. Counselors have been provided and they are doing the best they can to help the students through this difficult time. My daughter's name is Kelly and her school is Central Oregon Community College. Thank you in advance for all your prayers. When I think of Bible Studies using episodes of the show I think of all those wonderful moments with Andy and Opie. Remember when Aunt Bee would go out of town and Andy had to cook for Opie and himself? Thoughts?

I'd like to give a praise report. My daughter is doing much better and the young man who was stabbed appears to be "out of the woods" and doing much better himself. I am on the mend from the flu. Thank you, Jesus. Please remember the young man who is incarcerated in your prayers. God has him in a place where this young man can do a lot of thinking and decide in which direction he wants his life to go. Hopefully, he will choose the narrow road to salvation. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts at this time.

I would aopreciate prayer for my family and I. Financial pressures are heavy and with three young children and Christmas coming, the troubles will only grow. I'm also having some health issues. Thanks and God bless.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Barney’s judo teacher, I believe."
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That’s always one of my favorite exchanges. Andy = “I’m all ears.” Barney…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Proof!!!!"
Wednesday
"Yes Sir! That Frank sure is smart, as Goober would say. Despite Helen's denials, her and Frank…"
Tuesday
Dud replied to SWFLguy's discussion never saw that ending
"Money grubbing spinsters they are!"
Monday
Dud replied to SWFLguy's discussion never saw that ending
"If you subscribe to Netflix you get the whole show (all 28 mins.) with the missing segments that…"
Monday
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Frank Smith from "Andy's Rival" ?"
Monday
"Another hint: Possibly the most educated man to visit Mayberry!"
Monday
"That's a good guess Larry, but that is not the person. I am sure a Roger had that on his mind…"
Saturday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Mayor Pike, I’m wondering if it wasn’t Roger Bryant, the book publisher, on Helen the…"
Saturday
"And it was a color episode."
Saturday
"Who said to Helen: "We've got a lot of work to do!"  hint: it was not…"
Nov 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service