References To Christmas

Aside from the Christmas episode, let's see if we can come up with all the references to Christmas on the show. I'll start it off:

[Andy to Barney]: "Look at all this Christmas mess...you's supposed to clean this up!"

3818615611?profile=original

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In "Opie's Fortune," Opie says, in reference to having a hard time deciding what to buy with his $50, "It's like having an extra Christmas!"

• There's one Christmas reference in an episode I can't recall where Barney (I think) is being boisterous and Andy tells him "You're not Santy Claus on the street corner!" Anyone know?

• Malcolm Merriweather back in town to help Aunt Bea.  Opie's at a friends house, Aunt Bea is in bed, and Ange and Barn are the only ones for Sunday dinner.  Andy asks Barney to ring the bell to call Malcolm.

• I found this one in My Fair Earnest T.   It was when Barney was going to show Earnest T how to enter a room.

3799613108?profile=original

• Oooo, that's a great one Franklin; never caught that.

• 3799972170?profile=original

• [Emma to Ellie]: "Come Christmas-time, don't expect me to buy my cotton balls from you!"

• That's it, Keevy.  I face-palmed just now. I KNEW there was something else somewhere about Christmas but my bucket just didn't come through for me. 

• Barney made a mention in “Opies Newspaper,”

Not hard to see what May sees in December.....Santa Claus.

This reply was deleted.