iMayberry Community

I believe there was an old discussion of this nature, but it is probably buried a bit, so I will start a new one. What are some things you wonder about?

I wonder what the "T" in Ernest T. Bass stands for?

Views: 1007

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Goober tried to teach Aunt Bee to drive in a car with a gear shift. 

Why would a gold truck leave Denver, come thru Mayberry (middle of NC) to get to Fort Knox.

Cause it was COLD, COLD! I didn't say gold. 

Another question: Who is Laura Lee Hobbs? 

I wonder, too.  All we know is Laura Lee worked at the Five& Dime and could be trusted to spread the word about Mayberry happenings.  I have a strong feeling she's friends with Juanita.

I wonder what all those single girls who came to the "softball" meeting at Andy's house do for a living?

It was a decoy....sha-zam. 

I always wondered what happened to Ed Sawyer, “Ths Stranger in Town?”  He was all set to date Lucy Matthews and buy Georgetown Sappley’s Gas Station...Hmmm?

Also, what happened to the gas station Mayor Stoner's brother ran that was to benefit after the underpass was completed.  

I wonder what happened to Andylina... She would have been 2 years old in the Darlings final appearance on the show in Season 6... Hmmm?

I wonder if Andy and Barney ever went to the Gigolo Club over in Yancy.

I wonder who was the "sign maker" in Mayberry?  all of the signs were so professionally done: "Mayberry Welcomes Gold Truck",  "Down with the Gold Standards"  "The Sheriff's Office is Unfair" to name a few.

I think it was Otis. He was known for his mosaic tile art in "Otis the Artist".

I think maybe Barney might have been involved.  He quickly knocked out a professional looking sign for the hoped-for band concert in Sermon For Today.  (It was about the only thing that was done well for the concert and Andy didn’t even want to use it.)

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed that before, chickie! Way to make the scene!"
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I've also noticed then Gomers legs are hanging off the roof, and the gun slides off the roof,…"
yesterday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BREAD"
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"FINALLY!!! It was Goober in Season 6: "Look Paw, I'm Dancing!" I didn't think…"
Monday
"That O'Malley was a sneaky one. He managed to sneak in a year-and-a-half later in Season 4 as…"
Monday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have you ever noticed? In the “ convicts at large “ episode, Andy greets Mr…"
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That is definitely trained noticing!"
Sunday
"Just noticed in the "Barney's Sidecar" episode in season 4 that the two American…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"All these years both as a TAGS nut and Byrds fan and I never realized that was Clarence…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"In "Mayberry on Record" we see Clarence White playing the guitar in Floyd's Barber…"
Saturday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
""Falderal" That's one you don't hear every day!"
Friday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"That was "Old Aunt Mariah". What a classic! Charlene rebuffed his offer to sing…"
Friday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service