iMayberry Community

I believe there was an old discussion of this nature, but it is probably buried a bit, so I will start a new one. What are some things you wonder about?

I wonder what the "T" in Ernest T. Bass stands for?

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder, too.  All we know is Laura Lee worked at the Five& Dime and could be trusted to spread the word about Mayberry happenings.  I have a strong feeling she's friends with Juanita.

I wonder what all those single girls who came to the "softball" meeting at Andy's house do for a living?

It was a decoy....sha-zam. 

I always wondered what happened to Ed Sawyer, “Ths Stranger in Town?”  He was all set to date Lucy Matthews and buy Georgetown Sappley’s Gas Station...Hmmm?

Also, what happened to the gas station Mayor Stoner's brother ran that was to benefit after the underpass was completed.  

I wonder what happened to Andylina... She would have been 2 years old in the Darlings final appearance on the show in Season 6... Hmmm?

I wonder if Andy and Barney ever went to the Gigolo Club over in Yancy.

I wonder who was the "sign maker" in Mayberry?  all of the signs were so professionally done: "Mayberry Welcomes Gold Truck",  "Down with the Gold Standards"  "The Sheriff's Office is Unfair" to name a few.

I think it was Otis. He was known for his mosaic tile art in "Otis the Artist".

I think maybe Barney might have been involved.  He quickly knocked out a professional looking sign for the hoped-for band concert in Sermon For Today.  (It was about the only thing that was done well for the concert and Andy didn’t even want to use it.)

I wonder in what ways "Al" (Barney) had changed.  Seems like he might have been a better dancer than Al.  After all, he could take Big Maud, "...to the land of rhythm and pleasure."

AND I wonder why Floyd was calmly eating that banana when the cabin was a veritable beehive of activity..."Al" and Maud dancing, one of the girls frying hamburgers, and the other one had disappeared!  Yet nothing seemed to deter Floyd from his focus on that banana. 

I wonder why Andy would leave Emma Brand alone with an armed escaped convict in The Manhunt.

I wonder why Andy would agree to be the ONLY judge in the Mayberry beauty contest, especially with his steady girl in the contest.............does not compute.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Gary Craig replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Normally in TV shows and movies, there is a person who's job is called "Continuity."…"
yesterday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That scene shot thru a mirror."
yesterday
Joe Hoover replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"there is no pillar just left of the log in the bottom scene"
yesterday
Count Istvan Teleky left a comment for ColHarV
"Many thanks Colonel!"
Saturday
Count Istvan Teleky liked ColHarV's profile
Saturday
Count Istvan Teleky liked ColHarV's profile
Saturday
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw Mayor Stoner in "Treasury Men in Action", a 50's era show that I found at…"
Thursday
Count Istvan Teleky is now a member of iMayberry Community
Feb 11
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"According to the Season 8 population sign, Mayberry had a population of 5,360. How is that…"
Feb 11
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I guess at that point his only good "alone" work was making those little toy figures.…"
Feb 11
Shorty Cox updated their profile photo
Feb 11
George's TV Repair replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Ditto!  When the bowl was almost empty(sic), it was hard to find a nut."
Feb 10

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service