Replies

• This was "Howard's Main Event" in Season 8. Millie's old boyfriend Clyde Plaunt from Mount Pilot shows up to make trouble. He puts in sewer lines for a living. Clyde Plaunt is played by our old friend "Fred Plummer". Another bully he is. It's actually a pretty funny episode.

• Oh yeah, that episode but I don't remember the part about Clyde working as a sewer pipe guy. It's been a loooong time since Iv'e seen it. Thank's to you I will be having a look at it real soon. By the way; I never was too crazy about that  Clyde Plaunt.  I am gonna watch and see what happens because I plum forgot. 

• Well, it’s not the one about sourwood honey, and Ferlin Husky is mentioned in an episode.  I’ll add a clue later today if no one gets it by then.

• A little research reveals that Ferlin Husky had a collectibles single and on the opposite side was Griffith's "What It Was, Was Football"! My guess is that they dropped the name in an episode, as was done occasionally with other names. Andy probably knew Husky personally.

8511715670?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Holds 50 45s or 6 Betamax or VHS tapes??  I would've thought 45s were on "life support" by the time video tapes were previlent.  Gittin' old sucks!

• I've been trying to remember the episode when Andy was on the phone with somebody and he said   that if they send him something then  he would send them a jar of sourwood honey, but I'm stumped.

• How does Ferlin Husky fit in?

• I watch an episode every night (DVD's) and last night it was "Aunt Bee's Medicine Man". There may be somebody running this forum that has an interest in that episode. "My mission in life is health, is zest, is vigor, is the joy of living."

• 8507567080?profile=RESIZE_180x1808507567657?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Add one more simple ingredient, and you’ve got yourself an episode.

• I'll take a shot:  Rafe Hollister Sings?   Barney had honey and water bug-spray, uh I mean throat spray. 

This reply was deleted.