iMayberry Community

Views: 3744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since its been a few days I'll go ahead and spill it that I google searched it the other day and I somehow came up with a possible answer.  Romena Ancrum came from a family that owned a charcoal company, her granpa came down from the hills and burned the town back in the late 1800s.  So it must be the episode My Fair Ernest T that we're gettin at.  I sure don't remember ever hearing this mentioned in any of the episodes. 

BINGO----That is it.  

I found it! At the end Andy and Barn talk about it right there in the court house. Good one Shorty Cox!

What episode 

Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir? 

Shawnee . . . I lived among them. 

Yeah Mayor, "The Shawnee;  They'r devilllls."  its either that or its when Barney had an Indian head dress on in a play.   Played Chief Nagatook or some name like that. 

Good guesses but not correct.  Unless one is from Oklahoma, one could watch the episode many times and never notice the clue.  I will add,  the clue has to do with girls, getting girls! 

Color episode or black n white?

Black n white...….Are there color episodes???? 

If it will help, the pic is the 45th Inf. patch(Thunderbird) worn on the shoulder of the UNIFORM.  

I found it. Alan Melvin had it on his Class -A uniform, right shoulder combat patch, when he was an Army recruiter. That was a tough one, I never woulda got it without that last hint. “Looks like he’s your problem, Sheriff.”

You are correct.  The 45th Inf. is a part of the Oklahoma Nation Guard.  ETB needed a uniform to get girls.  

Yeah really same here. I never watch the color episodes either.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You got it, Bobby....it is the Rigsbys who live in Bannertown.  I think Parnell might be…"
8 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Maybe you could borrow the fifty Bernie, from oh let's say, Parnell Rigsby?"
9 hours ago
"If I were rich, I’d give $50 to the first person with the correct answer."
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I rented No Time for Sergeants on Amazon yesterday even though I can probly recite the whole…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
yesterday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
yesterday
"Apparently, it’s pretty close to Mayberry.  And, it’s a husband and wife."
yesterday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
yesterday
"It’s not Title town, nor Lonely town, nor Tiny town, but Bannertown.  Who lives there?"
Wednesday
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"There was one episode where Barney went to the post office to pick up the mail. There were at least…"
Wednesday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Andy said that to a guy carving wood. I believe it was Mr. Schwump."
Wednesday
Bill May is now a member of iMayberry Community
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service