Replies

• Yes sir-ee, it was Barney Rebounding all over the place!

• Isn’t that the one with ‘gluing covers back on hymnbooks with Edgar Coleman’  or is that Barney and Thelma Lou, fffttttt?  

• I believe it had Thelma Lou glueing hymn book covers with Edgar Coleman. Definitely not the other episode.

• I haven't had time to check yet today but now it sounds to me like it was The Lucky Letter, (the Edgar Coleman telephone argument) Sorry for going way off-course with this thing. 

• What episode did I watch?

3818617847?profile=original

• I think they were in the barber shop and talking about when Andy was a little boy coming in to get a hair cut.

Floyd said to Andy: "You always wanted to eat the shaving cream because you thought it was ice cream. You were pretty stupid, you know that?"

Andy: "It doesn't sound like I was too smart."

I can't remember what episode it was.    Still doing some head-scratchin.   

• That’s the episode all right. Floyd: “Andy thought shaving cream was ice cream!” 

It was a color episode so that’s narrows it down to two seasons.

• Found it. “Floyd’s Barbershop” in season 7.  Just Floyd telling Andy in the courthouse about Andy thinking shaving cream was ice cream when he was a kid.

Floyd: You were pretty stupid.

Andy: Doesn’t sound like I was too smart.

• Must be the one when Howard bought the space and raised the rent for the barber shop and Floyd go mad at Howard and vacated but in the end Andy tricked them both into realizing what a sacred institution Floyd’d Barber Shop is and they ended up settling for a agreement on the rent and all ended well.  That’s one of the few color ones that I like. I think I will have to watch that one today.  Good job Bobby. 

• It's not the Punch in the nose episode, is it?

This reply was deleted.