WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, it’s not.  It’s spoken by a young woman, who as Barney might say, is from somewheres else.  

• Ah yes, Sabella the gypsy!

8896907687?profile=RESIZE_400x

• The very one!

• Just noticed she was in West Side Story.  I’ll have to see if I can spot her in there.

• Well, if you could let me have a dime, we wouldn't even have to talk about it.

Who said that?

• That was Opie all right! Andy was talking to someone. I can not quite remember the episode. Manhunt perhaps?

• Here's one:  "You want to know the truth, Floyd?     I can't stand him."    B&W episode.

• Andy said that to floyd about Roger Hanover. 

• Franklin, that is Andy talking about Roger Hanover... "I feel the same way you do, Paw - I dont like him either." Opie

• You are correct, Larry.  It's from Aunt Bee's Romance.  Roger Hanover was one of my least favorite charcters. I thought of it after seeing Bernie Fife's one about Frank; the mister -perfect school board guy who was hornin-in on Andy, because if you wanna know the truth, I can't stand that guy either.   haha 

This reply was deleted.