WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hang it on the wall!

• Remember the scene on the porch? Roger Hanover was trying to swindle Andy out of $400.00 when he said that he would be on the noon train if only he had that money and he was going to pay it back. But Andy said 'You'll find Aunt Bee in the kitchen."  But-  Roger ended up leaving anyway without that $400 so the whole thing was just one big money grab attempt. But Andy played it cool and smart.  "Hang it on the wall"  yeah, all that joking around and being overbearing was probably part of Roger's scheme so that Andy would want to pay him to leave just to get rid of him. It's a clever episode directed by Howard Morris.

• And a reference to Andy’s fine poker-playing ability.  Wasn’t there at least one other such reference?  I thought I knew one but now I’m not sure.

• About Andy playing poker, I can't recall any other time when it was talked about but I sure will be glad to go through the episodes and look for it.

• Color episode alert!  “But I don’t think there’s any need of any foreign drinks in Mayberry”.  

• That was about Frank and his fancy wine. "I'm afraid Raleigh is becoming an embryonic megalopolis!"

8805720493?profile=RESIZE_400x

• That’s correct, Mayor.  I think you deserve at least three-and-a-half clovers for that one.

• You can't sing 2nd Tenor and get lowered at the same time!

Who said that?

• I’ll guess John Masters

• The Weed of Crime bears bitter fruit.

Who said that?

This reply was deleted.