WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That was Barney in Cave Rescue, imparting his wisdom to deputy Gomer as they walked down Main Street. Also, he warned about "flying lead".

• I'm just guessing, maybe Mr. Upchurch?

• I'm checking to see if a comment can be posted here?   Reports of not being able to post have come my way. --Allan

• His cousin said he went into the woods to kill a mockingbird.

Who Said That?

• That would be one Dud Wash, explaining where Ernest T. Bass is. 

• That ain't fair; her hittin' first and explainin' the rules after.

Who Said that?

• Briscoe Darling, in the episode "Briscoe Declares for Aunt Bee."  It had something to do with a wooden spoon. 

• "The weed of crime bears bitter fruit."

Who Said That?

• I found it. I knew it was Barney who said it but I couldn't remember when, but I was looking for a time somebody mentioned a 2x4 and I came across that line about the weed of crime in The Cave Rescue when he and Gomer where walking down the street and Gomer was in uniform being trained up for deputy. Right after that Barn tried to arrest Mr Meldrin trying to key into the bank with a hankerchif over his mouth because he had a cold and boy did Barn take a ribbing for that one.  

• I guess that makes you Sheriff now!

who said that.

This reply was deleted.