iMayberry Community

Hello from the, Septic Tank Pumpers, chapter, based in Ocean View, VA. I started the chapter back in the late 80's with 3 friends, but they weren't really into it like I was and we really didn't do a whole lot of anything. We went to the 30th anniversary celebration in Charlotte in '90 and that was about it. Lost touch with them a long time ago so I'm the only pumper right now. I went to the first 10 Mayberry Days and had my picture made with the other chapter leaders and met some fine folks. Haven't been back in quite a spell. Who knows what episode I took my chapter name from? Hint: It has nothing to do with Barney's anniversary gift to his parents.

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joe...I'ma  little slow with catching all the messages here sometimes.  Great to see posting on here.  I always wondered why we suddenly didn't see you at Mayberry Days the last few years.  Always on the lookout for you.  Lots of familiar faces still there, plus even more new ones each year.  Still as fun as ever to see everybody.  Btw, I should verify that I for one do know which episode your chapter name comes from.  (I wouldn't be much of a Presiding Goober if I didn't, right?) Rumor has it that Nelvin knows, too :-)  Keep on pumpin'!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Profile IconSteve Stanchfield and Fred Plummer joined iMayberry Community
16 hours ago
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"I always thought it was touching the way Miss Poultice held her head high despite having a twin…"
18 hours ago
Thelscuz replied to Larry Grainger's discussion Mayberry Christmas Show
"Got it marked in red!  Looking forward to it:)"
yesterday
Larry Grainger posted a discussion

Mayberry Christmas Show

Save the date! The Mayberry Christmas Show returns to Mt Juliet, TN on December 9th. Rodney…See More
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"I agree. The funniest color episode, in my opinion, and it rivals some of the black and white…"
yesterday
Scott Paul replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"LOL I know and I loved the look he gave Goober and Goober's expression."
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"Still, my favorite line...Andy: (to Goober) I'm going over to Helen's to eat my third…"
yesterday
Donna Sanders posted a discussion

Crazy Messages

Dear Mayberry Friends,I was trying to email my co-worker about a job and somehow it got in to the…See More
Thursday
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"Me they me they me they . . . "
Thursday
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"A special thanks needs to go out out to Miss Poultice. Where would the singing talent such as…"
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"Barney singing 'Nita, Juanita over the phone was always special. I just found out that it was…"
Wednesday
Scott Paul replied to Rusty Boden's discussion Ronda Jeter --Sharon Porter, Karen Burgess et al
"I collect TAGS autographs and have tried for years to find her. She likely got married so that…"
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service