Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In Keeper of the Flame when Andy and Barney are in the back room of the courthouse having coffee and Barney wants to interrogate Opie and he brags at being a good interrogator because he once got Otis to confess that he was drunk. Andy said Otis was coming into the jail crawling on his hands and knees and saying there's an elephant behind him. Just then as the scene fades out the film is reversed monentarily as Barney makes a hand gesture.  Kinda weird.  I wonder why they did that? To make proper time for the fade out maybe.   

• Here is a very subtle "Have you noticed":

In Season 1, "Mayberry Goes Hollywood" Floyd advertises his shop as a "Clip Joint".

In Season 5, Roger Hanover the annoying joker/extortionist quips "Clip Joint" to Floyd, yet Floyd does not understand what he is talking about.

• But, they are 2 "different" Floyds. Colby vs Lawson? :)

• No, this is not the "other" Floyd. Howard McNear for both. But yes, different last names in the episodes.

• "But yes, different last names in the episodes"

Those were the "2" I was referencing.  NOT the one that that eats "hogback?" in the White House, hence the grin :)

• In Mayberry Goes Hollywood, Floyd is not Floyd Lawson but Floyd Colby as he has a sign on his window "Colby's Tonsorial Parlor".

• Have you ever noticed in episode 7 season 4 : Black Day For Mayberry, the " T men " sitting in the courthouse waiting for the sheriff? Rance Howard is there waiting on the right and then Opie comes in and the man sitting there is not Rance, maybe Rance was out with Leon ( Clint Howard ) getting him ready for his part. Also both men put their hats on rather quickly.   " No thanks Leon, mo-move along Leon  let's keep this area clear. Don't Loiter around here. 

• The reason is explained on episode 598 of Two Chairs No Waiting, head over there and have a listen or watch it on YouTube for a better experience. 

• Season 7, final episode, Goober’s Contest.  Actor Owen Bush plays Mr. Hammond, the printer.

Season 8, first episode, Opie’s First Love.  Actor Owen Bush plays Doyle, the clothing salesman.

Curious, curious.

• Has anyone else ever noticed that swindler Seth Taylor’s right arm seems to be too long, as his statue appears?  Maybe it’s something else, but the statue always looked odd to me.

9046216856?profile=RESIZE_400x

This reply was deleted.