Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She was also in a 1949 radio program with Parley Baer (Mayor Stoner), Jack Webb, and Raymond Burr called "Pat Novak, For Hire." The episode titled: "Father Leahy"

I'm pretty sure John Dehner did his share of radio acting, too, Colonel. jump.gif

• No I didn't Col, but that sure gives me an excuse to go and look! That's one of my favorite episodes. There's a sign near the back door of the store that says Be sure to feed the kitty, and there is a detective game among the items of stuff in the store where Asa was snoozing.  

• What happened around here?

Did everyone get fungus of the knee?

• As Roger Hanover might say "That would not be so funny!"

9518569097?profile=RESIZE_400x

• That was good for laugh,  thanks Mister Mayor!  

• I'm not sure if this is in the right thread but I wonder where the actual bars to the Mayberry jail ended up.  I mean you can tear down buildings and scrape away an entire area and make it look unrecognizable,  but those bars looked and sounded like the real thing and they were heavy solid steel.  You'd think they would still be in existence somewhere. Maybe a collector has them or a museum.

• Interesting thought.  And, I suddenly have a craving for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

• I'm not sure if you can have peanut butter in prison, but if you want I can get you some peanuts so you can jump up and down on them and make your own peanut butter.

• ;)

• Hey, now that makes me wonder how many episodes there were that mentioned peanut butter. I can think of 3 right-off:  Run away Kid, Opie and the bully, and One Punch Opie.

This reply was deleted.