Replies

• I watched the 1951 movie Showboat today and spotted Skippy having fun as a showgirl....9230819860?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• A dapper-looking confederate sympathizer from Escape from Fort Bravo (1953).

8429943291?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• From the original Ocean’s 11....don’t have a tantrum if you can’t figure out who this is.

8390034853?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• I WANT MY BIKE!!!!

????

• Yes, sir.....Arnold Winkler himself.   (Ronnie Dapo)

• I wouldn't have questioned myself if I'd've read your "tantrum" clue properly.  I completely missed it!

• I saw Lydia Crosswaith ( aka Mayor Pike's daughter, and someone else I can't recall who) on The Twilight Zone episode called The Old Man in the Cave.

• They were in good hands with MacGyver's dad. Too bad the crazy guy had to spoil it all for them. 

• Maguyver's Dad?  In The T-zone episode Old man in the Cave? Hmm, I guess I'll have to watch it again. Not sure who you mean. And they crazy guy who- James Coburn? 

Oh you must mean James Whitmore. I didn't know he was MacGuyver's Dad. 

• Actually, MacGyver’s grandad. Played by John Anderson. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0026930/

John Anderson - IMDb
          John Anderson, Actor: Psycho. A tall, sinewy, austere-looking character actor with silver hair, rugged features and a distinctive voice, John Robert…
This reply was deleted.