Replies

• Looks like George Foley shot up faster than a cornstalk in the summer.

• Yeah it was really tough to be sure it was him, but I'm fairly sure it is. 

• I saw Lydia Crosswaith ( aka Mayor Pike's daughter, and someone else I can't recall who) on The Twilight Zone episode called The Old Man in the Cave.

• They were in good hands with MacGyver's dad. Too bad the crazy guy had to spoil it all for them. 

• Maguyver's Dad?  In The T-zone episode Old man in the Cave? Hmm, I guess I'll have to watch it again. Not sure who you mean. And they crazy guy who- James Coburn? 

Oh you must mean James Whitmore. I didn't know he was MacGuyver's Dad. 

• Actually, MacGyver’s grandad. Played by John Anderson. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0026930/

John Anderson - IMDb
          John Anderson, Actor: Psycho. A tall, sinewy, austere-looking character actor with silver hair, rugged features and a distinctive voice, John Robert…
          • I took a spin through his credits.  It seems he made an appearance in just about every TV western of the 50s and the 60s.

• Oh John Anderson. Thanks for straightening me out that guys. I thought he was a young James Whitmore. I must be losing my touch. 

• In one episode of The Rifleman, he showed up as The Shotgun Man. Of course, you know what happened in that matchup.

This reply was deleted.