Quotes you say ALOT!

In no particular order, name the top 1-2 quotes from the show that you “ACTUALLY” SAY TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, a lot!  

Please only list 1-2 to give others a chance to add theirs!!!

I’ll start:

1. Your education was worth every penny.
  2. Eatin’ speaks louder that words!

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’ve used this a few times, but once there’s a vaccine for Covid-19, an awful lot of people will be getting inarculated.

• Here's one that is sort of related to this topic: This morning I went to walmart to get a desk-chair for one of my kids because our kids are going to be 'virtual learning' this year at home and he needed a chair for his computer desk in his bedroom. While I was there my wife texted me and said that Bradely's chair (our other son)well, his chair is falling apart and that he needs a new chair too. She said "Can you go ahead and get two-chairs?" So, there you have it. I loaded the chairs onto my shopping cart and went to the self-check out. There was nobody there accept for the walmart lady monitoring the checkout area. And yup, you probably already saw this coming,

I said this to her: "How bout that? Two chairs - no waiting"
    It really happened.

• the question is, do you have the magazines to swing it?!?!?

• Lol.....awesome!

• I say: "abbysinnia"  qiute a bit and people think I'm just saying 'I'll be seeing ya."   

I also say; "I'll be dogged."  once in a while, along with"Gluttons gluttons, glutt-tunns."  After we eat. 

• See ya samoa!

• Love saying “Out to the baseball field” whenever circumstances allow.  (Gotta get that inflection just right.)

• When I was still teaching, I use the term “trouble check” often enough. 

• Now you can perhaps do a social “security check”.

This reply was deleted.