Replies

• I know there was some chicken eatin in "Guitar Player".

• No, not that one.  I found the second picture under Johnny Cakes.  And Barney thought there might be a spy involved.  

• Oh, I thought they were biscuits.  So they’re johnny cakes.  Ed Sawyer. The curious acting guy who came to town acting like he knew everybody but nobody knew who he was. He gave everyone the creeps. Andy: “Do you think we’ll ever get to the moon?” Ed: “Why sure, I’m going ther myself someday.” Andy: “ Boy, you’re already there.” 

• You got it, Franklin.  Andy told Barney do you think he’s gonna steal Mayberry’s recipe for fried chicken and Johnny cakes....laaawwww

• Bump...

• What episode did I just watch?

3818617961?profile=original

• Okay, Mayor    I’ll take a long-shot and say: The Haunted House?

Barney opened the door to the basement and said: “Any old tramps down here?”   

Get it?  tramp(s)oline.

By the way,  Mister Allan, the Barber with a two-chair shop, if you are seeing this; nice work on the site! This’ll take some getting used to, but it won’t take long. Good job.  Preciate what you do. 

• That is a mighty fine guess Franklin! But sorry that is not it.  Here is a bit more of a visual hint:

3820752995?profile=RESIZE_710x

• And now-adays they call that little bitty trampoline a "rebounder".

• Oohh, I never heard that about trampolines being called rebounders before.  My kids even have a big ole one out in the back yard and they have just about worn that thing to a frazzle bouncing on it. But I get it.  You see what happened was- Barney got infatuated with a pretty young girl who was a stranger in town and he pretty much did it right smack in front of Thelma Lou, which in my opinion was very dumb since Thel is a cutey herself and would be one heck of catch, but dum ole Barn let himself get caught up in a scam where that pretty girl and her so-called father tried to sue him for breach of promise when they tried to say Barney backed out of a marraige agreement between the two. Barney on the Rebound was the episode, and I am guessing that’s one your getting at. 

This reply was deleted.