Barney's Parents

I thought it would be kind of interesting to see just how much we know about Barney's parents even though we only see his mother once in the entire show.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I expect so.  Not only does Barney have limited means but he's very careful with his money.

I guess that just shows what a good son he really is, that thing would represent a lot of chilli in his room and diner specials.

• Well they're real hard to shop for.

• Well, off the top of my head I recall Barney pat-searching his Mother at a check point on the road when a fugitive was on the loose(Can't be too carefull you know) That's the only time I ever saw her. But he does mention her a few times: Can't wear a hat after it's been on somebody else's head is one, and her side of the family were the fun-ones. That's all I can muster right now. As for his Dad; I know he used to smoke a pipe because he would let Barney strike a match on 'that rock from the old chest, and he would light it for him. That's all I can remember right now. Somebody else should come up with a few more items. 

This reply was deleted.