Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Checking out the color episodes again.....in “Aunt Bee On TV”, Nice Dress Nelly appears in the background as a manicurist in the beauty parlor.  Yes, she “does nails” but she’s no Ellen Brown.  

• I just found that scene and I don't remember ever seeing it before. Sure enough, yep there she is sitting there doing up someones finger nails.  But I'd say even though she's not Barbera Eden, nature was still very good to her too. 

• In the episode Andy's Rival   (S6, E2)  I recently noticed that Goober's girlfriend Lydia Crosswathe, was being visited by a local butcher named James Arthur Beaslo and Goober saw his truck parked outside Lydia's house for four hours one evening. After all these years of watching TAGS I never did realize that somebody was hornin-in on Goober.  Funny the things ya don't know. Makes a fella think! 

• In the episode “Opie and the Spoiled Kid”, Opie tells Arnold that one of his chores is to keep the wood box filled.  Where in the Taylor house would there be a need for firewood?

• They did have a fireplace. In the episode "Andy Saves Gomer", Gomer brings in enough firewood for many winters.

Not sure why they would need to keep the wood box filled during the summer months of this episode however!

• I never noticed, thanks.  Was the fireplace in the living room?

• I think I may have to forfeit my Trained Noticer merit badge.  The fireplace is in clear view in “Barney Mends a Broken Heart”.

• Andy and Jim Lindsey sat on the hearth and jammed.

• When Andy and Peggy go out to the fancy restaurant, she tells him that she's been to New Orleans..."you'd like it. It's like Paris in a lot of ways." He simply replies, "You've been over there, have you?" and she tells him after she finished school,  kind of confirming Barney's guess about her life. Even though he felt a little out of his league, you'd think he'd mention that he was in Paris, too, during the war. I had forgotten he was until I recently watched "Ellie comes to Town" and Andy mentioned it when he was sniffing the bottle of perfume from Paris.

• Yes, and also in "A Feud is a Feud" Andy mentions how he learned to speak French during the war.

This reply was deleted.