Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While recently watching the episode "Barney Hosts a Summit Meeting," I noticed that when Andy made a phone call, he said "operator" instead of "Sarah.

• It just hit me the doctor in the episode “Ernest T Bass joins the Army”, is also Harry Becktoris, Ramona Wiley’s  husband in Season 3 “Class Reunion.”

• "A Feud Is A Feud" -  Andy gives them feudin' fellas the wrong firearms after checkin' 'em.

• I don’t remember anyone stopping for a dog at Duncan’s.  It’s actually one of three eateries shown in this part of the episode.  Who knows the episode?

10069776482?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• The Arrest of the Fun Girls. 

• That’s the one....Barney looking sooo official.

• Have you ever noticed?

Just for fun...It hit me while watching the episode "Quiet Sam"...Barney reminds Andy that he can't deliver a baby, because back in the Spring of 1938, in Ms. Webster's Biology Class...that Andy "flunked!"  He was dissecting a grasshopper and he "froze!"

Now, since Biology is a class taught in 10th grade, and Andy graduated in 1945 (Class Reunion), that would mean Andy took the high school course in the 5th Grade.

Makes ya think!  HAHA

• Seems more and more like Barney should have given the continuity people a few lessons in noticing.

• Have you ever noticed?   

In the episode "Back to Nature", when Barney and Gomer are returning to camp...Gomer's hands are empty in two separate scenes. When he arrives back in camp, he is holding the snare they made. 😁

• Have you ever noticed that the same actress that played the little old lady shoplifter, also played Annabelle Silby? Her name was Laurene Tuttle.

This reply was deleted.