Have YOU ever NOTICED?

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of all the important work that has to be done in an official capacity from the Sheriff's Office... Why is it that Andy always uses a pencil instead of a pen...12954052272?profile=RESIZE_930xanybody else noticed this?

• Has anybody ever noticed the name on the poster for this movie? 12864962088?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Maybe he has moved where he keeps his Poems of Romance Book by T. Johnathan Isgood 

• Has anyone ever Noticed that Andy and Barney ONLY used the TOP drawer of the Filing Cabinet?  

Curious as to what's in the other drawers!

• Fishing gear? Barney's grooming supplies?  Any other ideas?

• Maybe he has moved where he keeps his Poems of Romance Book by T. Johnathan Osgood 

• Has anybody ever noticed that the same guy who played Harry Bectoris was also the Doctor who was giving the quick physical examination to Ernest T Bass when Ernest T was trying to join the Army?

• I hadn't noticed that.  However, having watched so many times, I can picture each character....same guy. :-)

• Did Anybody Notice?

In the episode “Stranger in Town”… when the group follows into the hotel after Ed Sawyer checks in, Mrs. Bentley is right there with them…but did anybody notice that the twins, William and Robert were not, and have been left outside…alone??? Curious. Curious. Curious.

• Mrs. Buntley is clearly a neglectful parent. She had the details of her twins mole location printed in the local newspaper for any old stranger to learn about. Then she leaves them by themselves on the sidewalk, multiple times. 🤣

This reply was deleted.