Replies

• The episode is, 'Andy's Rich Girlfriend.' Andy mentions taking Peggy McMillan to the Weiner-Burger (pronounced wee-nee-burger). The Weiner-Burger was actually in Mt. Airy and was owned and operated by Andy’s first cousin, Evin Moore. Andy worked there briefly as a teenager.

• Might that be a Hudson Terraplane parked in front of the Weiner Burger?

• What episode did I just watch?

6321537292?profile=RESIZE_584x

• The Perfect Female?  Barney set up Andy with a girl that looked like Benjamin Franklin.

• Yes that’s it!

• And here I was thankin' it was the one about Centenally, or Centoos, or whatever...

But I just knew them there Latin scholars wouldn't be talkin' 'bout no bugs!

• What episode did I just watch?

5131706100?profile=RESIZE_710x

• The episode is, 'The Gentleman Crook.' When Barney heard Big Dan Caldwell was coming to the Mayberry jail he says, "Maybe we should calsomine the ceiling." Calsomine, also known as white-wash, was a powdered lime product mixed with water that was used as a cheap wall finish.

• I just looked at that scene....never would have known it.  Kalsomining must have been a fairly big deal back then.  Nice find!

• Interesting clue.  I love the ad.  Several episodes come to mind, but because of the bedroom redecorating, I’m gonna go with the old Catfish Casserole episode, The Rumor.  

This reply was deleted.