Floyd's Quotes

Not sure if this has been done before, but I thought it would be fun to make a list of quotes from Mayberry's favourite barber!

I'll start with one: "It starts here Andy....and then it ends with your mailbox!"

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love when he reads from the motel brochure when the Taylor's are planning their Hollywood trip:

"Oh say, here's another nice one...'At night, sway to the Moroccan rhythms of Jose Gonzales in the Zombie Room while the winds whisper seductively through the coco palms.'

8522470458?profile=RESIZE_584x

• From Helen the Authoress: "You know when an author gets famous they start paying them by the word. Ten cents a word, twenty cents a word. . . In one of her little stories she could stick in something about a sunset. You know like 'The sun is dropping lazily down behind the purple hill in the western sky'. A thing like that could run ten or twelve dollars!"

• That's awesome, I had forgotten about this one! He had a special quality in his humor and delivery after his stroke that was so endearing.

• Yes, I feel the same way. He became my favorite character. I think they may have thought he was finished after the stroke as he was in only a few episodes towards the end of Season 4. But they quickly found out that he was better than ever!

• "Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it."

(Calvin Coolidge said that btw)

• "I knew Calvin Coolidge said that (I choose not to run).  I knew he had to say something, or he would have never gotten to be president."

• "Better phone him, Al."

This reply was deleted.