WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That’s the one I was referring to.....in The Class Reunion

• I believe Papa Vincente did.  Last words spoken on TAGS.

• Interesting.  I did not know that.

• Si...Si...Yes, was the last phrase uttered on TAGS.  It was by the father of Sam Jones friend who had come from Italy to help him farm.  He said it to Sams son Mike.  He said Si...Si, then changed to Yes, to show he was adapting to American ways.

Seemed odd to me to end TAGS by introducing a new family.  I wonder if the original plan was to have the Italian family be a part of RFD but then it was decided not to?

• Maybe we ought to finish reading this story later... they're starting to pile up.

Who Said That?

• I believe it was Andy in the episode A Wife for Andy. He can't get past the first few lines of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow due to Barney running a whole group of single women for Andy to choose  from. That's who is starting to pile up. Yeah, it was the 1960s. 

• Hey folks...we're gonna play a little game now.  When the music stops, we're gonna switch partners, OK?

Who said that? (Name)

• "How do you do, Mrs. Wil-ey."

• I was thinking it was Earl the bandleader in the Fun Girls

• Correct-o-mundo Bernie Fife!

This reply was deleted.