WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Youre right there Mr. Tucker...Andy said it to Opie when Opie said he would come back home and notr run away.  Good job!

• There's work to be done...get on your old clothes!

Who said that?

• Tough one.  Hmm, I want to say Mayberry Goes Bankrupt.  Andy might have said that when they decided to fix up Frank Meyer's place. 

• Briscoe said it to the Boys when he had Aunt Bee up at his place...courting...or should I say , kidnapping her affections!

• I'm going to guess that's from The Sermon For Today, very possibly Andy.

• Briscoe said it to the Boys when he had Aunt Bee up at his place...courting...or should I say , kidnapping her affections!

• Heh, heh, heh… It just hit me… I stopped off to spray a few roses, and you folks won’t let me leave!

Who said that?

• Aunt Bee's Brief Encounter. Edgar Buchanan playing Henry Wheeler the handy/con man, though he did  it with kindness.

Always a bad idea to hire Uncle Joe for any type of work except for sitting in  a  rocking  chair.

• Absoulutely Dr, Pendyke!

• Haha. Absolutely Dr. Pendyke!

This reply was deleted.