WHO said that?

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

You need to be a member of iMayberry Community to add comments!

Join iMayberry Community

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • "The weed of crime bears bitter fruit."

    Who Said That?

    • I found it. I knew it was Barney who said it but I couldn't remember when, but I was looking for a time somebody mentioned a 2x4 and I came across that line about the weed of crime in The Cave Rescue when he and Gomer where walking down the street and Gomer was in uniform being trained up for deputy. Right after that Barn tried to arrest Mr Meldrin trying to key into the bank with a hankerchif over his mouth because he had a cold and boy did Barn take a ribbing for that one.  

  • I guess that makes you Sheriff now!

    who said that.

    • If I recall correctly, that would be Gomer, when they thought the Haunted House had consumed Andy.

  • Oh boy!  I get to sleep on the iron board!

    Who Said that?

    • That would one Opie Taylor, in the episode "Man in a Hurry."

  • The "Shampoo King", huh?

    Who said that?

  • A DOUBLE "Who said that?"

     

    Person 1:  Stay with me will ya?

    Person 2:  Right to the end, buddy!

     

    • Person 1 was Barney and 2 Andy.  I remember this from one of the epilogues but I can’t remember which episode. 

This reply was deleted.